Saturday 3 December 2011

Gaysian hair

I'm in love with gaysian boys' hair.

It fascinates me. How do they do it???

I've just popped back from my local gay hotspot in Ramkhamhaeng and I have to say Thai gay boys' hair is something to behold. The quiffs, the lacquer, the spikes... Generally the overall height of it all. Here's a taster from my friend Sam Simmons photo's: These guys aren't even gay, so you can just imagine where the gay guy's hair goes!



As Dolly Parton once said, "the higher the hair the closer to God." Funnily enough, at this point in time, I'm hoping heaven looks something like this, I'm not sure why? A sleazy alley full of chaps with hair that defies logic. It's like trendy-lezza hair in London x 100.

Go team "Wella," us salt and pepper skin heads love you for it. Keep them hairdo's coming boys. Yeeee fucking haaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment