Friday 9 December 2011

John. The Paedo from Wales. When did this become okay?

There I was, merrily going about my business in Thailand, not bothering anyone. When all of a sudden I was confronted, once again, with a totally fucked up paedo situation. Yay for me!


There comes a time in every tutors life when you get to meet the 54 year old lover of your 16 year old ESL student. Well, every tutor in Thailand that is, lucky me - today was my day.


My student is so sweet and excitable and - you know - a teenager! He watches cartoons. He collects football stickers. He smiles a lot. He's from a reasonably poor family. He's a typical Thai boy.


Why would he introduce me to John, his 54 year old "boyfriend?"


What the fuck?


He honestly thought that because John and I were both from the UK and "gay," we might have "things in common."


What do I have in common with John, the 54 year old paedo from Wales?

John is from Wales and is a complete narcissistic bully. He's lived here in Thailand for 18 years. He runs a factory (sweat-shop) which makes bras and pants and exports them to Europe and America. He's thick as shit and has a face only a spaniel could love. Oh yeah, and did I mention the fact that he's a 54 YEAR OLD PAEDO?

FIFTY FUCKING FOUR!


John actually said to me, without a shred of irony, "some people call me a dirty old bastard, but, end'a'tha'day, they're just jealous."

"Jealous?" You're right John. Everyone wants to be like you. In fact, one day when I grow up, I want to retire with a boyfriend that still wears braces - just like you!


If by "jealous," John, you mean "totally repulsed by your presence," then yeah okay, we're Jealous.
It's a shame. I really want to help my student pass his IGCSE. He's a good kid. However, I don't want to take Johns' money - John made it very clear he was paying for my services - he mentioned money a lot (yes, John is pure class!).
I said to them both that I have a problem with the relationship and cannot continue with the course. They both looked at me like I was mad. My student didn't understand at all, he kept saying it was "no problem," and I shouldn't worry.


John said, "please yourself, end'a'tha'day, there's plenty a' teachers out there need the money."

Of course, John can be a total cunt about this because he is rich, and in this country, money buys everything. Essentially, the boy's of legal age and I would probably put myself in danger reporting this to the authorities. I'd love to find out which companies in Europe and the USA his factory supplies - I'm sure they would be well impressed to find out the truth about old Johnny boy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment