Thursday 17 November 2011

Thanks to the Klaxons... I heart Bangkok again..

One of the MAJOR downsides of Bangkok is the shitty music scene.

Even the swankiest clubs have the most pedestrian music. I swear if I hear Lady Ga Ga one more time I will vomit. She's not bad, but seriously, I'm tired of hearing it... DJ station, GOD, it's boring music. FACT.

Last night I went to Bed supperclub, home of dull music and High class Russian prostitutes. How would some fun new-school ravers go down in a club full of Russian gangsters,paedo's and sex-pats???


The Klaxons were DJing.

The crowd lost their shit. I was NOT totally hammered, so I can tell you...

They rocked!

HOORAY! MUSIC. FUN. ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH! All those great things you think about on a merry dancefloor! Good times.

Dancing is fun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment