Sunday 14 November 2010

Just HOW liberal are we all...

I suppose it comes to everyone at some point in their lives; that moment when you actually feel quite speechless and all joking aside you realise that there are proper wrong'uns in the world!

Take my recent arrival into Bangkok, well I thought I'd relax into my new life and stay at what was listed as a 'Gay-friendly' hotel...

But I hadn't really prepared myself for just how liberal and inclusive the term 'Gay-friendly' is in Thailand. I'm quite a liberal chap and I'm down with the concept of prostitution, but there is something seriously amiss with an awful lot of the dirty old bastards that are shelling out a fortune on 'boys' who - lets not split hairs about this - LOOK about 10-12 years old. They might well be in their early 20's, you never really know; some of these boys aren't even gay they're just piss-poor and willing to sell their arse for cash...

It's DARK as...

I had a conversation with a man in his early 50's about American foreign policy (yes he was working for the government) The irony of the situation was he was balancing - what looked like- a 12 year old Cambodian chap on his lap while he spoke animatedly about being a "real fan of Michael Jackson."

THAT is a euphemism waiting to happen.

I'm trying not to come across all English and 'paedo-centric' but really. . . You have to wonder what is going through the minds of these older European gents? They must be well aware that the attraction is rooted in the fact that, in their minds, the boys are children.

I had dinner in Phat-pong which is the true decedent's dream - a place where anything can be brought for a price. I saw a couple of old French gays who had, in my mind, adopted some Asian children and had taken them on holiday.

They sat at the table next to me and through my terrible pigeon French I managed to understand that the boys had been brought for the night. They were all having a nice civilised dinner out on the town. How prudish of me to object to human trafficking. Maybe I am turning into an old square. Can anyone else see what's wrong here?

TRYG YOU ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANY-MORE!!!!


I'm sort of hoping that the boys wait till the dirty old bastards are asleep and they rob them blind...

And you know what... I think they probably will.



1 comment:

  1. Of course they will :) The boys have an eye on the prize already!

    ReplyDelete