Thursday 8 July 2010

FUCK LONDON! - Poems documenting a profligate life cont..

FUCKING BITCHES!

Waxed within an inch of any feral thought you seem to love belittling your companions.
Of course,
You use the term 'friends' and 'mates' so liberally and yet I know that this is fiction.

How could anyone like you?

It's all about the you for you and everybody else must see your pain.

But I must confess,
The aesthetics of your figure are appealing and tonight I am aroused,
Enflamed with the desire to treat you badly - just to prove a point and then it hits me like a train -

I would die if I was sad like you.

You make me sick inside.

I desire a different track a chap who needs me too
A mutual night or two.

Left alone you are inviting and appealing but you never understand that there is more to life than that.
Than this.

You make me sick and that is bad

I need a man who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment