Monday 2 March 2015

What I really need in my life is a big rainbow GAY bus...

As I sit here at my GAY desk in rainbow GAY London; I tap away on my GAY computer and I think to myself:

WHAT I REALLY NEED IS A BIG RAINBOW GAY BUS! 

Image obtained from www.mayorwatch.co.uk

This morning I woke up in my GAY bed and looked out of my GAY window at the big GAY sun shining in the big GAY sky. I pondered on my GAY life for a few minutes before going to my GAY bathroom and having a GAY shower. While my GAY coffee was percolating, I looked at my GAY newspaper and listened to the GAY news on the GAY radio. The GAY post was nothing exciting this morning, just a load of GAY bills and GAY letter from my GAY bank telling me that they were charging me more GAY money.

My GAY coffee was particularly delicious this morning; fair-trade Peruvian GAY beans, from the The GAY bean shop. 

Following a satisfying GAY shit, I put on my GAY clothes and headed out from my GAY flat into the GAY street. By the time I had reached the GAY bus-stop, I had listened to a GAY podcast from Maddox and laughed a big, rainbow GAY laugh.

I waited patiently for the BIG GAY BUS for over 20 GAY minutes, but imagine my dismay when a NORMAL RED BUS trundled along!

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK!

For the bargain price of £GAY21 a week, I expect nothing less than a GAY journey in a BIG RAINBOW GAY BUS!

£21 every GAY week for a homophobic red bus? 

If you really want to make 'GAY' people happy, lower your fucking fares!

Cunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment